About this item:
The second generation of TT660 II, which Built-in 2.4G ultra-long-distance wireless flash syste, global free application for digital FSK 2.4GHz & Ultra-long-distance wireless transmission module, communication distance up to 50 meters. The lead flashing distances up to 50 meters / 164 feet above.
Large-size LCD display. The NW TT660 II is equipped with large-size LCD screen, with clear and intuitive view, easy to use.
New Power Zoom Function: By pushing the button on the speedlite, it can make the flash covered length range from 18mm to 180mm.
The High Sensitivity Wireless Triggering Sensor: The high sensitivity wireless triggering sensor inherits from TT660, which achieves the Slave function ( S1, S2, RX mode).
New Charging Socket for External Power Pack: NW TT660 II provides charging socket for external power pack, to meet your higher demand for charging recycle.
Godox TT660 II LCD Speedlite Flash
• Power Control
• (1) The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED lamp for different level.
• (2) Press “+” to make power higher and they are 1/128,1/64,1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1. Otherwise, press “-” to make power lower.
• M Mode
• Press the MODE key to M Mode. In this mode, you can set TT560 On to your camera hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the flash power and press the camera shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
• S1 Mode
• (1) Press the MODE key to S1 Mode. The Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment.
• (2) When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires, comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger.
• S2 Mode
• Press the MODE key to S2 Mode. The mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for TTL flash environment. The flash unit won’t flash synchronously with the first flash but the second flash from the master flash.
What’s in the box?
• Godox TT660 II LCD Speedlite Flash
• Mini Stand
• Protective Case
About this item: