Godox TT660 II LCD Speedlite Flash
• Power Control
• (1) The flash unit has 8 steps of power output control which indicated by 8 pieces of LED lamp for different level.
• (2) Press “+” to make power higher and they are 1/128,1/64,1/32,1/16,1/8,1/4,1/2,1/1. Otherwise, press “-” to make power lower.
• M Mode
• Press the MODE key to M Mode. In this mode, you can set TT560 On to your camera hot shoe or speedlite trigger hot shoe to trigger the flash unit. When shooting, adjust the flash power and press the camera shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
• S1 Mode
• (1) Press the MODE key to S1 Mode. The Mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for manual flash environment.
• (2) When the flash is S1 mode, it will fire synchronously when the master flash fires, comparable with the effect by the use of radio trigger.
• S2 Mode
• Press the MODE key to S2 Mode. The mode is applicable for slave flash in order to create many lighting effects. It is respectively applicable for TTL flash environment. The flash unit won’t flash synchronously with the first flash but the second flash from the master flash.
What’s in the box?
• Godox TT660 II LCD Speedlite Flash
• Mini Stand
• Protective Case