Godox TT685C Thinklite TTL Flash for Canon Cameras
• An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT685C for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328′ and support for 32 channels and five groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
• Being compatible with Canon’s E-TTL / E-TTL II system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
• With a guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT685C will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 20-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
• Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
• The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
• Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
• Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash’s power settings.
• A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
• This flash runs on four alkaline or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds.
• USB connection for installing future firmware updates.
What’s in the box?
• Mini Stand
• Protective Case